Landlord Protection Insurance

landlord protection insurance

As a Landlord with investment properties rented, we believe you need to have “Protection Insurance” or at least consider it. Protect yourself from the risks of loss by renting your property with cover which is tailored and looks after your appliances, furniture or chattels. There is also comprehensive cover for accident damage caused by tenants. Malicious damage can also be covered.

Recommended reading can be found at the following web sites:

Tags: ,

Leave A Reply (No comments so far)

The comments are closed.

No comments yet